BLACKVUE DR550GW-2CH 16GB
XMAS SPECIAL WAS $490 NOW $465 LIMITED STOCK
BEWARE OF UNAUTHORISED RESELLER WHICH COULD VOID YOUR WARRANTY
WE ARE AUSTRALIAN AUTHORISED RESELLER OF MOTORBLACKBOX AND PITTASOFT WITH 1 YEAR LOCAL WARRANTY
FREE REGISTERED POST AUSTRALIA WIDE
GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DISPATCH
INTRODUCING THE BLACKVUE DR550GW-2CH Wi-Fi 16GB
The best just got better.The world renowned Blackvue is arguably one of the best-selling HD In-Car cameras of all time. Due to the renowned success of this camera Pittasoft has decided to create a 2 Channel system (Front & Rear).
In the event of an accident it’s always great to know what really happened and to give your insurance company the full picture. Well the full picture just got better. The DR500 has now been paired up with a Rear View Camera that can record at 1280x720 @30fps which is pretty amazing considering the forward facing camera is already recording at 1080p. Measuring only 6.74cm x 2.76cm means that when placed on your rear window it’s not going to obscure your vision and connects to your front camera via an AV Cable that will need to run from back to front. Both the front and rear use Sony Exmor CMOS sensors so you know that quality is going to be pin sharp.
One of the biggest features of the DR500GW was the built-in Wi-Fi, well the DR550GW 2 Channel system also comes with this great technology but with the added PIP or Picture In Picture Technology. Watch live and export both front and rear footage in one easy step.
Access and playback your videos directly from your Smart Phone using the official Blackvue App. It is a great companion that allows you to line up your camera viewing angle quickly and easily. Currently the app is supported on Andriod, iPhone, iPad and other tablets. This new breed of Blackvue In-Car camera system has been designed with heat issues in mind. Featuring vents around the camera to let the heat escape as quickly as possible.
- 2 Camera System to keep an eye on the front and rear of your vehicle. Featuring PIP technology with a SONY Exmor CMOS sensor
- H.264 Image Compression – Designed in mind to allow the memory to be used more efficiently and to extend the lifetime of the SD Memory Card
- Inbuilt WIFI – Allows you to check the footage on Smartphones whilst recording. Upload video files via SNS. The app is available for both iPhone & Android
- Wide Angle – See more of what’s going on in the event of an accident
- Continuous Recording – The Blackvue DR500GW Wifi will always keep an eye on the road and what’s happening
- With the built-in High sensitivity GPS the Blackvue records all the changes to the impact and acceleration levels of the vehicle
- Parking Mode - Monitoring in parking mode requires a permanent power supply. We recommend the “Power magic Pro” as the uninterrupted power supply unit, which has been specially designed for this purpose
Camera: Front:Using A Sony Exmor CMOS sensor that supports 2.4 megapixels with H.264 compression
Rear: Using A Sony Exmor CMOS sensor that supports 1 megapixels
Resolution: Front: HD (1920x1080p) / Max 30fps. HD-30fps / HD-15fps / D1-30fps. Giving you crystal clear video quality
Rear: HD (1280x720p) / Max 30fps. HD-30fps / HD-15fps / D1-30fps.
Audio: Allows on-board recording to hear what is being said whilst the vehicle is moving. Features G.728 / 32Kbps compression
Viewing Angle: Front & Rear: A wide angle view of 139° (Diagonal) / 116° (Horizontal) / 61° (Vertical)
Memory: 16GB Micro SD memory card (Supports up to 32GB)
Loop recording: Overwrites old file when memory card is full
GPS: Using the latest GPS technology powered by SiRF Star III, view your route in Google maps via the Blackvue MyView software.
Wi-Fi: Connect to your camera system to get a live preview, download footage and change settings
Different Recording Options: Normal Recording, Manual Recording, Event Recording (G-Sensor), Parking Recording with Impact and Motion Detection
Size: Front: A nice rounded design that is 118.5mm long x 36.0mm diameter which provides a 360° rotation to view outside or inside the vehicle.
Rear: A nice rounded design that is 67.4mm long x 27.6mm diameter which provides a 360° rotation to view outside or inside the vehicle.
Built in G-Sensor: A 3 axis acceleration sensor that provides event based recording based on sudden acceleration, braking and spinning.
Colour: Matt Black / Silver
Voice Prompts: English
Brightness: 5-level Brightness adjustment
IN THE BOX
- DR550GW Front Camera
- DR550GW Rear Camera
- 16GB Micro SD Card
- 6 Metres Rear Camera Connection Cable
- English Manual Booklet
- 4.5 Metres Cigarette Power Cable
- Micro SD USB Card Reader
- 5x Cable and Clips
- Double Sided Tape
Please set youtube to 1080p when viewing
Find Us On Facebook